The world is changing quickly in response to the COVID-19 situation. While there is no need to panic, we feel it is prudent to follow the instructions by our health leaders. As a result, we will be closing our church (Sunday services and all programs) until mid-April. We will reassess closer to the date and make adjustments as necessary. In the meantime, we will be making arrangements for other ways for us to connect as a community. Please stay tuned!
We love to get together to celebrate our relationship to Christ and one another! Here's what we strive for on a Sunday morning:
- We start at 10:02am. BUT fresh coffee is ready at 9:45 so please join us for a fresh cup.
- Come however you'd like. Whether you wear a suit or jeans, we're happy to see you.
- Music is a mix of new and old. We love to celebrate with every instrument we can!
- Nursery, Preschool and Sunday School is provided until middle school ages.
- A place for all to serve. We're a church that wants everyone serving everyone.
- Communion is shared on the first Sunday each month (except for special occasions).
- Services generally last for about 75 minutes with more coffee/refreshments to follow.
Come celebrate with us this Sunday!