Your first visit to SBF is an important one and we want you to feel right at home. Here are the answers to some FAQ:
What is it like?
- We hold our Sunday service at 10.00am.
- Listen to sermons online here.
- The service is approximately 90 minutes in length with worship, teaching and prayer followed by an opportunity to meet and chat.
- A typical Sunday morning will have about 150+ people. If you are new or visiting, the spotlight will never be on you.
- Coffee's on before and after the service.
- Our congregation is completely supported by our members and regular attenders. Please come and just relax without any pressure to give.
- With the Bible as our textbook each week, we strive to learn more about God, ourselves and the world in which we live – in practical and relevant ways.
- Worship music is filled with dedicated, gifted and talented musicians singing and playing familar and a few new songs here and there. You can be sure that worship is integral to our gatherings.
- The main auditorium is “looped” for hearing aids. Switch your aids to the telecoil (telephone) setting and tune in directly.
What do I wear?
- Casual clothing is completely fine. Wear whatever is comfortable for you.
What about my kids?
- Our kids program runs from nursery through middle school. We love to incorporate all ages into our services. Nursery and preschool classes start at 10 and sunday school is dismissed during the service.
How can I get connected?
Talk to our pastors, or one of our elders, or anyone you see and one of us would love to help you get connected.