Your first visit to SBF is an important one and we want you to feel right at home. Here are the answers to some FAQ:
What is it like?
- We hold our Sunday service at 10.00am. At present, you can also watch it online Sunday evening at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIbYIIDZjf_xL07M7XBtpAg, where you can also view past services.
- Listen to past sermons online here.
- Mask wearing is encouraged but not mandatory. No vaccine passport required. There is a small area set aside for those who would like more distancing and mask wearing.
*Health check: if you are feeling unwell please stay home. Even if you're sure it's just a cold, we ask that you participate in our online service available Sunday evening.
- The service is approximately 75-85 minutes in length with worship, teaching and prayer. There is a quick meet & greet as the children head to Sunday School.
- If you are new or visiting, the spotlight will never be on you.
- Our congregation is completely supported by our members and regular attenders. Please come and just relax without any pressure to give.
- With the Bible as our textbook each week, we strive to learn more about God, ourselves and the world in which we live – in practical and relevant ways.
- The main auditorium is “looped” for hearing aids. Switch your aids to the telecoil (telephone) setting and tune in directly.
- Coffee is available before the service in the foyer you may take it into the auditorium but we ask that you place a lid on your cup. After service coffee/tea is served in the fellowship room.
What do I wear?
- Casual clothing is completely fine. Wear whatever is comfortable for you.
What about my kids?
- children will stay in the service for the first few worship songs. They will then be dismissed to the downstairs area where they attend children's church. Parents will accompany them to sign their children in. There will be singing, Sunday school lessons, activities and snacks. We would love to see you this Sunday.
How can I get connected?
Talk to our office, one of our elders, or anyone you see and one of us would love to help you get connected.
How can I give?
There is an offering box in the auditorium if you are attending church in person. Other options are found on the giving page, sbfchurch.com/giving