There are a number of home groups that meet regularly through the week. Our home groups vary in focus but the primary purpose for each remains the same – developing deeper friendships together. Some of our home groups meet throughout the year and are open to new people joining in once, twice or for a season. Others are smaller, more intimate and have definitive starting and ending dates.
Currently, our evening home groups are:
Mondays at 7pm:
– Hosted by Doug & Julie Seads in Brentwood Bay. Current study: Who is this Man?
– Hosted by Dennis & Olive Scott in Sidney. Current study: Jeremiah.
– Hosted at alternating peninsula venues. Contact Maarten & Thelma Kooijman. Current study: James
– Led by Mark & Henriette Price and hosted by Rosemary Price in Broadmead. Current study: Gospel of John.
Alternate Thursdays 7pm:
– Led by Steve & Cathy Sakiyama in Saanichton. Current study: Jeremiah.
*If you would like to join, host, or lead a home group please contact us here or 652-6311