Your first visit to SBF is an important one and we want you to feel right at home. Here are the answers to some FAQ:
- We hold our Sunday service at 10.00am.
- The service is approximately 90 minutes in length with worship, teaching and prayer followed by an opportunity to meet and chat.
- Listen to sermons online here. Or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for help listening to sermons.
- Casual clothing is completely fine. Wear whatever is comfortable for you.
- A typical Sunday morning will have about 150+ people. If you are new or visiting, the spotlight will never be on you.
- Our congregation is completely supported by our members and regular attenders. Please come and just relax without any pressure to give.
- With the Bible as our textbook each week, we strive to learn more about God, ourselves and the world in which we live – in practical and relevant ways.
- Our music is a mix of new and old as we try to incorporate hymns with our contemporary music – through a variety of instruments including drums, guitars, piano, synthesizers, violins, flutes and even a cello. Every week is different at SBF!
- Our kids program runs from nursery right through to grade 12. We gather together to sing for the first 30 minutes before the program begins.
- The main auditorium is “looped” for hearing aids. Switch your aids to the telecoil (telephone) setting and tune in directly.
We hope to see you at 10 on Sunday!
2159 Mt. Newton Cross Road, Saanichton, V8M 1T8. GPS – Latitude: 48.594153 | Longitude: -123.410049